Sunday, June 05, 2011

Weekend

Sorry for the light posting. The FP Gal went out of town to party with other teachers and I was a single dad for some time. (Btw, I can not express enough how much respect/sympathy I have for actual single parents. Can't imagine how hard that is.) Anyway, they wore me out Friday and Saturday.
Today we were a whole family again and we had a full day. We went to Lake Nokomis. Relia and the FP Gal played in the water while DF and I chased around the picnickers in the shade. Good time was had by all. We had planned a trip to DQ on the way home but Relia fell asleep so we just went home instead.
There were many naps when we got home and then I went grocery shopping. By myself. You don't understand how nice solo shopping is until you've had kids.
Dinner tonight was over with the FP Gal's folks. Steaks on the grill and stuffing (a surprisingly good combo). We got the kids back home much later than usual. And . . . I got to watch more 'Twin Peaks'.
As I said, a full day.

No comments: