Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strangeness

Last night I got a call from a very nice young woman who was looking at information for a possible change of flight plans for her boss. She didn't want to make a change yet, just needed to understand times and prices and that kind of thing. This is a very typical call, the type we get every day.
About a half hour later she called back to go ahead with the change. We talked through it to make certain we were both on the same page. Again, nothing unusual.
But then she said, "this is going to sound a little strange". Um, ok . . . She continued, "When we talked earlier I had you on speaker and another lady was with me. Now, I'm a Christian so don't take this the wrong way, but when she heard you, she got this sense that there was something wrong with your mother. Or maybe something wrong with your relationship with your mother."
Ok, that is not a typical part of our calls. I said, "Uh . . . I don't think there is anything wrong with her. I've talked to her recently. And my relationship with her is good."
She was clearly embarrassed, "I'm glad to hear that! I just thought when I got you again that it might have been some kind of sign and I decided I should tell you. I hope you don't mind!".
I assured her that I didn't mind. She said 'God bless you' and we ended the call. I've been doing this for eleven years now and this is the first time I've had someone detect psychic vibrations over my phone line. (Or at least the first that they've mentioned it!)
You never know what people will say next!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

That is just plain weird!