Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Football"

DF and I came home today and I asked him what he wanted to do. (Tuesday is Nana-day for Relia so she goes over there in the afternoon.) So I asked him and he said 'tv'. I suggested baseball and he said 'football!'. So we turned on the tv and I looked around for some football for him. The NFL network had one of their top 10 shows on so we watched that for a bit.
At some point he wanted the blanket on us so I helped him with it. (It's much bigger than him and probably outweighs him 2 to 1.) So there we were, all cuddled up together watching some football. The top 10 was 'best hands' and when number one was Cris Carter I confidently told him that I'd been sure it would be.
Sometimes this dad stuff is pretty ok.

3 comments:

DD4 said...

Sounds to me like Felix will be your sports buddy. You'd better start playing catch with him.

carrster said...

Awww, that is very cool.

Pat said...

Well-this sure was a neat post. Loved it!