Sunday, April 02, 2006

Big day

One year ago today I proposed to the FP Gal. There was surf in the background and she may have been a bit drunk on the Mexican atmosphere. But she said yes anyway. Well, actually she didn't believe I was serious, but when I convinced her I was she said yes.
Well, technically it happened one year from tomorrow. But I'm arguing that since it was the first day of the baseball season and so is today, that today is the anniversary. She's given into my impeccable logic. So this morning it was out for pastry and then out to the Como Park conservatory. Very nice.
Oh yeah, there's a baseball game too. Yep, I'm excited for that too. Never cheered for a defending champ before. Not sure how to feel. Bill Simmons (ESPN's Sports Guy) says that a winning team should have a five year honeymoon period when their fans don't criticize them too heavily. Don't know if I agree with that, but I understand where the sentiment comes from. Go Sox!

No comments: