Friday, April 21, 2006

Job stuff

Had an interview this week for a training position within my company. I've been doing some training for them for the past six months and this would be an oppurtunity to jump in and do it full time. The format for the interview was to train a small group of people in a 'soft skill or technique'. Having no idea what else to train on, I chose 'Calculating the Value of a Partially Flown Ticket'. Soon to be coming to a theater near you.
I brought home the materials the night before so I could test train the FP Gal. She has lots of wonderful advice and used her photoshop skills to great advantage. She picked up the process quickly and is now qualified to figure refunds at my office! (Not that I'd let her do that.)
So the interview was Wednesday. I made good eye contact, used the participants names and kept the nudity tasteful and relavent to the plot. In short, it went very well. Word on the street is that they'll make a decision early next month.
I'm kinda excited.

1 comment:

carrster said...

ooh - good luck!!