Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Random Tuesday morning thoughts

-Sudoku is an incredibly satisfying game. The one I play is found here. On the medium level, my average time is eight minutes and change. My best time is just over five minutes.
-'Lost' is not a good guide for survivalists. And the characters do things that make me want to yell at them. (For instance, if a guy in the jungle claims he's from Minnesota, ask him things about Minnesota. Easy, no?) But it's still the most compelling show we watch.
-Also in a TV vein, 'Amazing Race' is our favorite reality show. One of the teams this year, BJ and Tyler, are the most fun we've ever seen. If I can ever convince the FP Gal to go there with me, we'll be like them.
-Is googling 'cat seances' a form of bargaining? The FP Gal thinks so. And it's a silly idea anyway, she couldn't talk English before and my Cat is limited to 'do something' and 'feed me'.
-Got my first order from Amazon last week. Picked up the Go-Go's Greatest Hits, the movie 'Addicted to Love' and...three bags of Smartfood. The last was a surprise and my bride was very pleased.

2 comments:

j said...

-My average time for level 3 (hard) is just over 6 minutes; best time is 3:57

-why haven't they built a sign before this?? I don't think any of them know anything about MN. (Think Rachel asking Phoebe about Sweden's capital)

-I forwarded you an invite for a live version of Amazing Race for the 22nd. Are you and Sarah game??? Get it - game? I LOVE the hippies. I was really nervous for them last night.

Peder said...

We really want to play. We've got a party to go to that night. We're trying to figure out if we can make it work or not.