Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday Party

So last night the FP Gal and I trundled up to the White Bear Lake Area for a birthday party for my dear Aunt Janet. The party was held at my Great Aunt Liz's place. Hadn't been there for a long time (a vague memory of Hans and I going sometime in '96 or so?). Anyway, we got to see some of the extended family on my Mom's side, some of whom we met for the first time. Well, more of them were first time for the FP Gal but some were new to me.
We had a great time. Got some good spaghetti and got to talk about the FP Gal's lack of morning sickness. The highlight of the evening was setting up a blog for Aunt Liz. Also got to talk with her about her (aborted) cruise through the Panama canal.
It was lots of fun.

1 comment:

DD4 said...

It was lovely having you and Sarah at Aunt Liz's on Saturday. When I went back out there on Sunday, Linda said how much she enjoyed getting to know you better and said she loved your sense of humor. I do too! :-)))