Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Timeline

This is for you, Mom.

May '95 - Moved up to Minneapolis to live with Hans.
July '95 - Got Roxane.
June '96 - Got Calypso.
January '97 - Moved back to Austin to bartend.
August '97 - Moved to Colorado Springs to enjoy limited employment.
January '98 - First shaved head.
February '98 - Moved back to Minnesota (Little Canada) and moved in with Jodi.
July '98 - Jodi and I moved to NE Minneapolis into cool apartment.
April '00 - Started at CWT, started regrowing hair.
July '00 - Jodi and I moved into her house in St Paul.
February '02 - Shaved head again.
July '02 - Moved into apartment in Brooklyn Park.
November '02 - Hans and Rachel got married.
January '03 - Nearly voided Rachel's warranty in car crash.
July '03 - Moved to Burnsville.
February '04 - Had first date with FP Gal.
November '04 - Moved in with FP Gal in Minneapolis.
Full timeline for '05 is here.
April '06 - Roxane died.
May '06 - Got Ozzie.
September '06 - Calypso died.
Novemeber '06 - Knocked up the FP Gal.

Got it?

3 comments:

DD4 said...

Okay, maybe it's because I'm your mom, but I loved reading this (except I think you could use a better word in the Novemeber (your spelling) '06 date). I especially liked reading and looking at the photos in the full timeline for '05. Excellent!! If you haven't taken time to check this out - do so. What a fun walk down memory lane. I'm proud of you and Sarah, Peder!

Sarita said...

Don't worry Donna,
I'm proud to be knocked up!

MamaD4 said...

I'm glad that my warranty wasn't voided and that I'm here today to add inane comments to your very good blog! By the way, I'm exceedingly glad that neither Hans' nor YOUR warranties were voided, either.