Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday Random Thoughts

  • We've got warm weather on the way. There's talk of temps in the 50's by the weekend. A few weeks ago we couldn't get above 0. Then we had two feet of snow. Now spring is on the way. Crazy weather we've got.
  • The past few days have been wonderful for icicles. All that thick snow on the roofs is melting. We've got a good set right outside the bedroom window. Our cross the street neighbor has a ten footer going right now. Seriously, the thing could be a man-killer. I keep thinking of Ralphie from the Christmas story.
  • This guy should go on the 'no-fly' list.
  • Story from work? Our customers can send us requests electronically. These have to do with modifying car rentals or hotel stays or things like that. Today I got one requesting a hotel reservation in Louisville with a group rate for 'Lubrication Excellence'. I then had to call the place and ask for the 'Lubrication Excellence' rate. I don't know who was more embarassed, me or the reservation guy. Good times.
  • Quote from the FP Gal during Sunday's baseball game, "You know, I kind of missed this". There's hope.
  • Speaking of the FP Gal, she's starting to show!

5 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Are you totally tempted to go across the street and just give the icicle a little nudge? I could never resist the temptation when I was little. I guess I should count myself lucky I'm still here...!

Peder said...

Maybe a little tempted. I seriously wonder what will happen when it falls. You would not want to be under it.

Sarita said...

Yeah, except for the giant barking dog they keep back there.

Test said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Test said...

Yikes Peder. I think my response would have been to find the jerk and kick his tush on the plane in front of everyone. What a sleeze. Blows my mind what some people are capable of doing.