Monday, September 17, 2007

Random Monday night thought

  • That Ipod Nano commercial with girl dancing in a warehouse? The one that begins "1,2,3,4"? Very catchy. The video is here on YouTube. I had to google it and came up with a young lady named Feist. She had a different commercial song done with this song.
  • Holy cats! This sounds less like a newsroom and more like something from Cinemax.
  • 500 and a game winner. Not everyone understands the appeal of sports. They don't understand the commitment and the emotional involvement. Stories like this are the payoff.
  • How does this not make your day? Seriously, bookmark this and you can chase away the darkest day. (Don't worry, we'll get one of these from 'Relia when we can.)
  • Until then, here's something the FP Gal whipped together for her dad. You'll like the music for this one too.
  • That's it!

4 comments:

Hans said...

Mission accomplished for Apple - I downloaded 1234 off of iTunes last night. I saw the video a few months ago on VH1 and liked it, but I haven't seen it since. I bet it'll be played non-stop now.

MamaD4 said...

I would find it very bizarre how you and Hans think of the same thing at the same time, but I know how it is. I have a sister like that.

Peder said...

Do we make a connection often? I found that song after watching the commercial roughly 485 times over the weekend while watching football. I can also tell you that you can stop a plane using only a truck for an anchor (or something like that) and that some car insurance is better than others.

MamaD4 said...

Oh. I didn't know it was on during football, since (as I may have hinted) I never watch football. OK, maybe you're not that insanely connected. Gen and I can get coldsores at the same time though on different sides of the planet, just by telling each other. Hans made it sound like he'd seen this video once a long time ago and was just now getting around to putting it on his iPod.