Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hugo award project

Now that I've read the first dozen or so Hugo awarded novels I've got some ideas about how I want to present the project.
  • Back when I did the Oscar project I blogged about each movie seperately and then did a summary post for each year. That doesn't quite work here since I'm only reading each year's winner. But...I miss those posts. So I'm going to section the books into short periods and sum them up anyway.
  • I'm also going to start including a note on the end of each post saying which book is coming up next.
  • If you've been reading the sidebar which tells you what I'm reading (whenever it's updated) you may have noticed that I jumped the gun and read a few more recent award winners. What can I say? I couldn't count on finding them used so I'd have to buy new anyway. The reviews will still appear chronologically.
  • I know that these reviews don't get a lot of comments but I hope you are enjoying them. I am and in the end that's all that is important. But I still hope there is more than just self value.

No comments: