Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stabby's Cafe

Last week I mentioned a new place in our area called 'Stabby's Cafe'. A little googling led me to their website. It turns out that the owner is a man named Mike Staab and the name is probably derived from an obvious nickname. Also, their menu looked pretty good.
This morning we joined the FP Gal's folks there for breakfast. I ordered two of the 'Banana Blue' pancakes. They were some of the tastiest blueberry pancakes I've ever had. Their was just a hint of banana and it was kind of overwhelmed. Each pancake was the size of a dinner plate. I ate mine without butter or syrup. Relia shared with me and seemed very happy with it.
So that development wasn't nearly as ominous as it seemed. Instead it was quite tasty.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well, sounds like a place you might just frequent!

Jen said...

there was just a hint not their was just a hint