Thursday, July 16, 2009

No New Posting

I'm a little under the weather tonight. Not sure what's going on but I'm sure it's nothing serious. I also thought about not posting in protest of the weather. Today we 'enjoyed' gale force winds and it's really pretty cold outside. Overnight lows are expected to be in the low 50's. 51 degrees is the current record low (fingers crossed!).
If I had posted something it probably would have been about our trip to the MOA this morning. The FP Gal tried out the Aquamassage store. Relia and I gave her a gift certificate for Mother's day. Apparently Relia had second thoughts because she freaked out when the FP Gal took off her shoes and climbed into the tube. It took me five minutes to convince her that she was just going 'night-night' and that the 'water, water' was helpful. We finally left the store in peace and found the toy section at Marshall's. How, in the name of Stan Lee did this happen?
Then a quick stop at Target for various stuff. This included getting panties for Relia. Yes, the potty training days are upon us. While there she wandered over to the bra aisle. Holy cats! I'm not even a little bit prepared for my daughter to wear bras.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the lack of a new post.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Holy. No bras. Not for a long, long time!