Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Morning Update

I'm sure Felix slept at some point last night, though I'm not sure when that was. He was in our bed and thrashing around when I came down from work at 130a. I think that the FP Gal moved him back to his crib so he could simply cry it out at some time, though I don't know when that was. I know he wasn't crying anymore at 630a.
Relia woke on schedule and since then I've:
  • Helped her get dressed. Had to be a dress and she wanted short sleeves so a shirt underneath was key. Still looking for the tights that will go under it.
  • Got Felix (pardon me, Dragonfire) some milk. He woke up while Relia was dressing and is clearly very tired.
  • Got Relia her breakfast.
  • Got myself dressed.
  • Pushed the FP Gal's car out of the snow so she could go to work.
Now I have to get everyone ready for the drive to preschool, which will also mean pushing another car out (please Rav-4, give me power!). Then it will be the drop-off dance where I have get DF out of his car seat, take them in and put him back in. Next will be home and breakfast for me.
There ought to be lots of naps today . . .

4 comments:

carrster said...

We have *very* very similar lives, Peder. Throw in there a constant morning-getting-dressed battle for me with Dahlia. I'm waiting for THAT phase to pass!

DD4 said...

Sorry, Peder. I'll quote one of my favorite Bible verses: "And it came to pass . . ."

Sarita said...

At least Felix will most likely sleep so you can nap...

Meigan said...

I giggle every time I read about Dragonfire. It reminds me of Dragon Slayer from Survivor.