Saturday, July 29, 2006

Who are you?

Inspired by Jodi's heartfelt post, I thought I'd put up a couple of interesting psych games. For this you'll need a pencil and paper. Or a pen. Well, some kind of writing utensil. Ok?
Think of your favorite animal. Choose a type of animal, like a chipmunk, rather than a specific animal, like Ozzie. Write down three adjectives that describe that animal.
Next think of your favorite color. Write down three adjectives that describe that color. Got it? I'll explain what these mean in the comments.
I'd leave my own examples, but knowing what the test measures kind of screws that up. For the record my favorite animal is a tiger and my favorite color is royal blue.

1 comment:

Peder said...

The first one describes how you want other people to see you. The second one describes how you see yourself.