Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random Thursday night thoughts

  • In reference to yesterday's scatological posting, I just haven't figured out how to change that diaper and keep myself clean. I know I know, in a few months I'll be a pro. That's just the way this works.
  • Overheard the other night: "You know, I just keep finding more 'Flock of Seagulls' that I want." In related news, the FP Gal is very understanding. The song in question? Right here (dig that bass line!).
  • My latest timewaster can be found right here.
  • More music? These are some recommendations from my brother. Link 1. Link 2. Link 3. He says he's really enjoying the tunes that he can get over in Germany.
  • And speaking of Germany, my sis-in-law, Rachel, has been very good about posting photos of the many many castles and quaint towns they are visiting over there. As a bonus, she's also an entertaining writer.
  • Meant to mention this the other day but we've (finally) had a stretch of gorgeous warm weather. I think we hit 50 today. The snow is shrinking. Frankly, it's like getting out of prison.
  • That's all!

2 comments:

DD4 said...

Amen to bullet points 5 & 6.

MamaD4 said...

Why, thank you for the kind compliment. Right back at 'ya!

I'm so glad that Hans didn't send you a link to his other favorite German song, "Du Hast den Schonsten Arsch Der Welt". I'll leave you to try to translate. The video is on You Tube.

Cleaning up baby boys is SO much simpler than cleaning up baby girls. I've often wished that someone made baby wipes in the shape of a car-wash mitt. There you go, take that idea and run! We'll buy stock.