Monday, March 10, 2008

Old Friends

One of the joys of blogging has been connecting with old friends. There's a whole section (girls from the class of '91) that I now get to read from daily. For those of you scoring at home, that's Carrie, Holly, Laurie and Meigan.
There are a couple of others that I wish were blogging. Two of my closest friends in junior high and high school were Matt Grosland and Camdon Draeger. I know where both of them are and I talk to each one about twice a year but I can't help but think that the day to day stuff would be lots of fun to read.
Today at work I had a little free time for googling around. Crazily enough both of them came up with YouTube searches. First is Matt on the drums.

Next is Cam in a college production. The facial expressions kill me.

Come on guys, start blogging!

2 comments:

carrster said...

Very cool! Nice to see those guys again. :)

Meigan said...

How funny!

I heart the internet!

I have a list of folks I'd like to see blogging, too. But oh well. Wouldn't you like to know what Mark Bergen is up to these days? Unicycle, anyone?