Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Worst movie ever?

Megan McArdle writes about the worst movie ever and her prime example is 'Road to Wellsville'. I've seen it on cable and it really did seem like an awful movie. But I've seen worse. In fact I've paid full price for worse movies. Some examples:

Star Trek V
The Mummy 2
Thin Red Line
In the Mouth of Madness
City Slickers 2

Man, that list makes me shudder just to look at it again. I was tempted to put 'Eyes Wide Shut' on it too, but the movie kept me interested at least. Honorable mention should go to 'The Crying Game' which made for the most uncomfortable mother's day movie ever (in retrospect, not the movie's fault just a really bad circumstance).
Other nominations?

4 comments:

Brian said...

CB4 And for me most Westerns.

Hans said...

Spaceballs

MamaD4 said...

Spaceballs is HI-larious! That one part, with the robot, and then they're all riding on the camper-turned-spaceship and Daphne Zuniga has the Princess Leia cinnamon buns, but wait--it's headphones! That is CLASSIC.

I've seen Spaceballs more times than Star Wars.

Peder said...

Spaceballs was better than Robin Hood: Men in Tights.