Sunday, March 30, 2008

Find Your Spot

About this time every year (after a long brutal winter) I start thinking of packing up and finding someplace better to live. One site that I visit is Find Your Spot. It has a quiz that helps determine what kind of town you want to live in (climate/size/type of community, etc.). It ehn provides additional information about the cities as well as links to real estate listings and employment opportunities. My list has changed a little over the years but there have been several cities that have been consistent. My top ten:
Tacoma, WA
Olympia, WA
St George, UT
Provo, UT
Billings, MT
Anchorage, AK
Kent, WA
Bellingham, WA
Greenville, SC
Ogden, UT

3 comments:

Brian said...

I had Portland Or as my number one. Providence, RI was 2. Seattle was number 6. Baton Rouge made the list. Honolulu did too!

Meigan said...

I had to laugh because all the cities I've lived in showed up in my top 10: Boston, Hartford, New Haven, Cincinnati, Twin Cities...

The only one that didn't make the cut was Atlanta. Or should I say, "hotlanta". Gotta have my snow!

carrster said...

Mine were almost all in Vermont! Hmmmm, quite similar to Duluth, I'd say!!