Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smooth!

My head is again. Smooth as a ping-pong ball. And it feels great!
One thing they never tell you (although it makes sense if you ever think about it) is that toddlers take up a ton of your morning time. Usually I can make up for a busy day or two but this past week has been fairly nonstop. That meant my showers were brief (or skipped). That meant no shaving. And that meant hair all over the back of my head. Yuck!
The FP Gal thought it felt nice and velvety. I thought it felt itchy and gross. Well now I'm back to my regular hydro-dynamic self and I'm ready to roll.

4 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Someone told Hans he should start shaving his head too. Does it require a lot of upkeep?

Nice and velvety, huh? Like a bunny in a board book?

By the way, totally OT, but thanks for taking care of Hans while he was home. It is greatly appreciated!

Peder said...

I usually shave about twice a week or every third day whichever fits my schedule. It takes less time than it used to and not for happy reasons. Sometimes I think of just Nairing it all off or something.
It was great to see Hans while he was back and no trouble whatsoever to put him up for a few days.

MamaD4 said...

Can you have laser hair removal on your head?

It would probably be prohibitively expensive.

Kate said...

Well, I shave my legs every single day. And I'm thinking that would go by the wayside if I had a child, too.