Sunday, October 12, 2008

Facebook Follies

My lovely wife just started her own Facebook account. We're friends now, it's even confirmed. She told the program that we're married and it sent me the comment that she is now married. Then it asked me to confirm that we were in a relationship. I could either 'confirm' or 'ignore'. She was sitting two feet from me so I went with 'confirm'.
Three and a half years, a license from the state, several years of tax returns and a birth certificate have all had their say but now it's official. We're hitched and Facebook will confirm it.

4 comments:

carrster said...

Sweet! I'm going to go befriend her now! :)

Meigan said...

I'm slowly getting used to the dang thing. I wish I could get my DH to join. I told him it takes at least 5 years off your life.

MamaD4 said...

What I don't understand is this: I have NO Facebook page and yet, I have been befriended. How is that possible?

BTW: Thank you for being a friend, Sarah.

Now you have a strange urge to watch The Golden Girls, right?

Peder said...

Rach, you just think of them as friends. They are but pale shades of the real friends that Facebook will give you.