Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Sunday Night Thoughts

Man, it's been a long time since I've done one of these.
  • The FP Gal sent me out to do the grocery shopping this morning. I ran across something new to me, Hershey's Dark Chocolate syrup. Right now I'm enjoying a frosty glass of dark chocolate milk. Very yum.
  • NaNoWriMo starts in just under two weeks. Give me a holler if anyone reading is planning on trying it this year. It really is very satisfying. And free. Of money at least, rumor is that it can cost you your mind...
  • I'm very behind in both movie and book reviews. Hopefully I'll catch up some before November. I know many of you are waiting with baited breath.
  • It's been awhile since I've linked her. Don't want her to think I've forgotten.
  • I'd like to encourage my family to set up wish lists with Amazon. Christmas is coming up and this is a pretty handy way to shop for people. Here's mine.
That's it!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love that there's an ice cream maker inbetween all those books. I've got one and I figured out how to make icy coffee drinks with it this summer. The tub lives in the freezer.

Meigan said...

I'll do the blogger thing. I try to blog every day anyway.

Don't you love the special dark syrup? I buy a regular bottle & the dark & hide the dark in the refrigerator for me to horde. Yum.

You are crazy about that lady!

Meigan said...

Oh lord, I just realized you were talking about the writing thing, not the blogging thing. I doubt I'll do it. I'm too tired to even read your blog correctly.

MommyLisa said...

Oh MY what a photo of that chica! I had not seen dark chocolate syrup either - Terry and Boo Boo both are addicted to dark chocolate kisses. Yes, my two-year old if given a choice between milk, carmel, and dark chocolate picks the dark every time. I am going to have to hunt that stuff down!