Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Five Years

This blog turns five years old today. It has been a good five years. The FP Gal and I talked about our blogs earlier. She isn't sure if she would have started if not for me. Part of me thinks that I would've started one anyway but . . . I could have done so pretty easily as early as August of '03 and I didn't.
I'm glad it's here if for no other reason that it provides a pretty good record of the last five years. I picture Relia and Baby XY reading this years from now and learning about a time that otherwise would be unavailable to them. (Of course they'll have to fight through tons of dead links by then.)
Here is to (at least) another five.

4 comments:

DD4 said...

Congratulations! I am one of your daily readers! :-)

Kate said...

Whoo Hoo! That's awesome. I love blogging and I love the whole community aspect of it, too. Without your blog, I don't think you and I would have connected as much as we have this past year or so. I enjoy it alot and thank you!

carrster said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Meigan said...

Five years - that's great!