Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Thursday night thoughts

  • I've finally found my dream swimming pool. The thing is so big that it comes with a search party. We may have to plan a trip to Chile...
  • Dear Charmin, we enjoy your product but this commercial disturbs us greatly. Just stop it. Please.
  • Why no pictures of Relia lately? Because I don't know where the cord is to connect the camera to the computer. I'd ask the FP Gal, but I never remember to do so. The combination of my work hours and our general tiredness has wiped out my memory.
  • I am sooooo tired of the cold weather. It seems like we've been below zero at least part of each day for the last month. I don't know what the actual number is, but it's been too many. The weird part? I feel bad for my car. I'd love to take Pagoda somewhere warm for a couple of days so she can just thaw out.
  • If we had the money I think I'd do this some year. It just sounds like a blast. Maybe I'd take Heidi with me.
  • That's all!

No comments: