Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hugo Books

This is kind of a miscellaneous post regarding various Hugo things. I'm now only one book behind in my reviews ('The Dispossessed' by LeGuin) and I hope to catch up pretty quickly on that. My Hugo reading has been at a slower pace so far this year but we're only starting to get to the slow summer season so that may change.
I'm also going to try and read and review each of this year's Hugo nominees. With any luck I'll have that done by the end of June, well in advance of the actual voting. Not that I'll actually be voting, mind you, but at least I'll be informed!
I've also found two more blogs that are heavy into reviewing Hugo (and Nebula) winners. The first one is appropriately titled 'Blogging the Hugos' and is written by a fellow from St Paul. He is on a more ambitious pace than I am and is already up to the 80's.
The other blog is 'Das Ubernerd' and has one of my favorite header graphics. This is the best organized of any Hugo themed site. And I really enjoyed the first line quiz!

So, still moving forward and still glad I decided to do this!

No comments: