- Went to the zoo for an hour or so this morning. Sometime we'll stay for a full day but I don't know when. The FP Gal should have some pictures up sometime.
- Lunch with the FP Gal's family. It was at an Australian themed restaurant and I got to show Relia a map of the country/continent. It rhymes with her name which is cool.
- Back home and Relia fell asleep just as the car stopped at the curb. Perfect timing. Easiest job I've had of it in weeks.
- Off to a park where we met my Mom. We were at this same place last summer and it's amazing to see how much more agile Relia is. (Mom less so . . .) Off to dinner. We all had ice cream.
- Back home. Typical bath-time. Then 1 1/2 hour bedtime/fight. Thirty minutes later she was back up. This really must stop.
- Got to watch the 'Amazing Race' finale. Cheered hard for the cowboys, of course. Man, I love that show.
- And now? Probably off to bed.
Sunday, May 09, 2010