Saturday, January 06, 2007

Playoffs

It's time for some pigskin prognostication. I will attempt to predict all eleven playoff games this year. My past results are not that good so you might want to bet the other way. To stir things up a bit I'll compete against a flipped coin this year.

KC at Ind (Ind +7)
I'll go with the Colts in this one. Their run defense is awful but I've got the feeling that they'll be fine today. I expect a big passing game from Manning and an implosion from the Chiefs.

Dal at Sea (Sea +2)
Lots of people are picking this as the upset of the weekend because the Cowboys are probably the better team. I'm thinking that the Seahawks get it together today at home.

Gia at Phi (Phi +7)
That spread just seems too big for me. I'll go with the Giants covering but not winning.

Jet at NE (NE +8.5)
This spread seems too big for me too. The Pats are probably the better team but the Jets have something good happening. I'll go for the upset.

The coin?

Colts
Cowboys
Eagles
Jets

1 comment:

Brian said...

I am going with
KC
Sea
Phi
NE

Brian wants it over so he gets more play time on Sundays.