- 'Born on the Fourth of July' - Ok.
- 'Dead Poet's Society' - A great movie. Still has an impact on me almost 20 years later. Robin Williams is excellent.
- 'Driving Miss Daisy' - A good movie, but not great. (Sorry, Mom.)
- 'Field of Dreams' - A very good movie, though not as good as 'Bull Durham'. And yes I cry when he plays catch with his father. The movie gives me chills and you have to respect that.
- 'My Left Foot' - Amazing acting, both from Daniel Day-Lewis and from his younger counterpart, Hugh O'Conor. Impressive movie.
'Driving' won the Best Picture but I'd have given it to 'Dead Poet's'.