Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aurelia!

(For pictures and a video tribute, visit the FP Gal.)

Oh, Baby! I can't believe it's been a year already. I can still picture that small little girl who looked so fragile and uncertain. Little did I know how fiercely you'd attack the world, without care or precaution. Also didn't know just how much I'd come to love you.
You might just have the most addictive smile in the history of the planet. You definitely know how to steal hearts from passersby. But it's not just looks, I'm continually amazed at how smart you are (even though that makes childproofing the house much more difficult). Should also mention your incredible sweetness and sharing nature.
Happy birthday!

1 comment:

DD4 said...

Happy Birthday to Aurelia, and congratulations to you and Sarah for doing such a good job with her.