Friday, April 10, 2009

My baseball rant

So I think I mentioned that I plunked down more than $100 for a thing with MLB so that I could watch out of market games on my computer. As a long time White Sox fan living in Minnesota this was a good deal for me as I want to watch more than the 15-20 games that WGN shows each year.
I can't watch tonight's game. The Twins are in Chicago playing the Sox and I can't watch it. Due to antiquated blackout restrictions, the game is blocked from my online dealie. And we don't have the cable package that the game is on locally. Therefore no game for me.
To make it worse, even MLB's own website can't keep up with the game! The boxscore shows that they're in the second inning but the play by play is stuck at the end of the first. Grrrr.
The FP Gal thinks I should just ignore this game. Maybe she's right and the baseball gods are telling me something. But...c'mon...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Given the outcome of last night's game, maybe missing it was for the best.

Heidi said...

I think you should be happy you missed it. It was painful. I wish I wouldn't have missed the game today.

Peder said...

Saturday's game I could watch. Much better.