Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Wednesday thoughts

Been awhile since I've done one of these...
  • Beautiful weather this week. Forecasts (rumors) have us in the 70s the next couple of days. I hope that doesn't mean we have to dress all disco-y.
  • Speaking of dressing, we're doing a spring celebration type thing at work this week. We do these often in an attempt to keep morale up. I used to laugh at this (and sometimes I still do) but their hearts in the right place and even when it doesn't work it serves as a distraction. Anyway, this week they are asking people to dress in specific colors on each day. So far we had purple, yellow and blue. Tomorrow the color is pink. Yep, the one color that isn't unisex. Good luck with that.
  • Discussed this with the FP Gal the other day and I'm interested in outside opinion. I suggested that the all time best song from The Police is 'Every Little Thing You Do is Magic'. At times I favor 'Message in a Bottle' or 'Don't Stand So Close to Me' but 'Magic' is clearly the top. Right?
  • The Viking schedule was released yesterday. Last year they had the oddity of no cold weather games. This year they'll play a late December night game at Chicago. Yikes. Bundle up guys!
That's it.

3 comments:

Meigan said...

Oh no, not "Magic". Sting's vocals are so horribly off key; I cringe every time I hear it. Gotta go with "Message in a Bottle". And sorry about the pink.

Jen said...

"Every Breath you take" hands down.

MamaD4 said...

Wow, that's a tough one and I'd love to know what your brother thinks...

I was all set to say that I completely agree with you about "Magic" too, until I saw the last comment about "Every Breath You Take"...I mean, it starts out all sexy and then busts out. Think about it and try not to sing it:

"Since you gone I been lost without a trace..."

You sang, it, right?