Also...
The Who didn't bother me at all yesterday. They sounded good enough that we wondered if there was some dubbing going on. And the stage was pretty cool. It wasn't my style of music but (for all the gripping I've been reading today) they sounded fine. Maybe next year they can get someone more hip and today like . . . the Glenn Miller Orchestra!





Comments
2. Mexico (City?)
3. Niagra Falls
4. Alexandria
5. Honolulu, HI
(those are really quite guesses...but I couldn't resist playing along!!)
Mexico City
Victoria Falls
Suez Canal - Port Suez?
Rio baby.
2. Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (aka the New Cathedral of Cuenca), Cuenca, Ecuador
3. Victoria Falls, border of Zambia & Zimbabwe
4. Luxor Temple, Thebes
5. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(fun! Thanks, Peder!)
2. Utah
3. Niagara Falls
4. Greece
5. Hawaii
New Cathedral in Cuenca, Ecuador
Niagra Falls
Luxor, Egypt
Rio de Janeiro
I'm pretty sure all of these have already been "guessed", but it was a fun internet scavanger hunt, regardless.
Man, does this give me a travel bug.