Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chrome?

Hey, does anyone out there use Chrome? I've been using Firefox for a few years and have been mostly happy with it. But lately it's been very buggy. Lots of delays and pauses. Constant updates that don't seem to actually help anything.
I thought this was maybe my computer but I've been hearing other people complain about the same things. Which leads me to think that maybe Firefox is going through some kind of problem phase.
So I'm wondering if anyone out there is using Chrome? And if so, are you happy with it? I'm also open to other browser suggestions if anyone has any . . .

2 comments:

Chris said...

I've used Chrome for a couple of years and I like it. It is faster than Firefox on my PC. I occasionally run into sites that don't work with it and then I revert to IE or Firefox. (Netflix movie streaming is one site that doesn't (or didn't) work.) On the whole I think it is worthwhile. Good enough that I've never been tempted to go back to Firefox.

Kate said...

I know nothing about computers or browsers, but I've been happy with Chrome for about a year now.