Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Getting Back on Track

I just noticed that August had the fewest posts of any month in the last couple of years. Whoops! And the posts themselves have been fairly bare. Sorry about that.
The reasons are obvious enough. The change in my work status has made the last couple of weeks feel very vacationy. And I'm unplugged from the computer. Well, not really. But I'm not spending half the day in front of it. Which means I'm not finding blogging material as readily.
Another thing that has changed is the comments from you, the audience. I don't know if August was just a very vacation month and people were away from their computers or what. But I'm not getting much bounce back from readers. Which is fine, and I'm not trying to beg for feedback. But it is a bit of a let down.
Anyway, no promises but I think this month will be better. I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

carrster said...

I've been terrible about both blogging & commenting lately! Ay yi yi! Hopefully I'll get back on track too.

j said...

Can you post about what a jerk the National's Morgan appears to be or is ESPN making him undeservingly into a villain?

Kate said...

My blog traffic has been down, too. I think August really is a vacationing kind of month. For everyone.

But the fact that you feel "vacationy" staying home with your kids is AWESOME!