Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend

It was a low key affair here this weekend. We didn't do much other than some shopping here and there. We did go to the MOA today to renew our aquarium passes. There was a little bit of novelty there as the guy thought I had the same last name as the FP Gal. Nope.
It was our first time there in some time. Maybe as much as five months. The actions of two walking (running!) kids doesn't always work as well. And boy do they move!
I don't know if I've mentioned it but DF's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. Not only the number of words but his sophistication in using them is incredible. We think he's building on Relia's work. Isn't that how it goes? The younger sibling works from the older ones and gets some kind of conceptual leg up? (I think I did with Hans . . .)
Anyway, it was pretty quiet.

No comments: