Thursday, February 07, 2008

Random Thursday night thoughts

  • A new 'Survivor' has started. Each season we do a pool at work, everyone kicks in a few bucks, you pick a name out of a hat and if your player wins, you get the kitty. My luck at this has been brutal. The best I've done is five weeks in. This season I drew Amanda and I hereby apologize to her and her family.
  • Last week saw the beginning of the fourth season of 'Lost'. I'm loving it! The show is not very good about giving straight answers and that drives the FP Gal crazy. Which is understandable. I'm fully confident that the writers have an idea of what they're doing so I'm not as bothered.
  • Newest guilty pleasure TV show? BBC America shows episodes of 'Coupling'. I'd describe it as a cross between 'Friends' and 'Sex in the City' with a good dose of dry British humor. Lots of fun.
  • I guess this is turning into a TV themed post.
  • We're now heading into the worst part of the television year. That time between football and before the basketball tournament. Not even some spring training to watch. Wasteland. I might even have to resort to (shudder) hockey.
  • Lots of movies to watch, though. Remember, February is Oscar month on TCM.
  • That's all!

No comments: