Saturday, March 06, 2010

A Present

Yesterday morning Relia and I were almost out the door. Shoes were on, jackets were in place and we were ready to go. Then she said, "Wait, I have an idea!". This was new to me so I simply asked what it was.
She looked around and then quickly at the floor and then bent as if to pick up a speck. She told me it was a present for me. Dubiously, I held out my palm and she put the 'present' there. Nothing. I thanked her and pretended that I was opening a package. Then I asked what it was.
She said, "Cranberries." And then quickly thought of something better. "Cookies!"
Again I thanked her and were out the door. Her imagination just gets better and better. And she's becoming more and more fun.

2 comments:

Pat said...

.....and she will never cease to amaze you.

Kate said...

Wait! I have an idea! Music to my ears, my friend.