Thursday, July 01, 2010

Smiles

I haven't written much about Felix and that kind of makes me a bad father. Especially since Relia has had about two dozen posts dedicated to her since our little Felixio has arrived. The reason is simple and most current parents already know what it is. Two year olds are simply more interesting. I mean they have soooo much more personality. A two month old is still all person-potential. A two year old is there already.
But Felix is starting to show some signs of catching up. He's smiling at us! Yep, if you catch him in the right mood and smile at him then he lights up and smiles back.

And, let me tell you, my boy has a great smile.

1 comment:

DD4 said...

Yes, he does have a great smile! I'm sure it won't be long and he will be charming you. He's very sweet - and you should enjoy his cuddling as long as you can.