Friday, May 18, 2007

Baby names

Since we have an obvious interest in baby names right now, I found the most popular names of 2006 very interesting. For girls:
1. Emily (ruined by the psycho redhead)
2. Emma
3. Madison (do you think common last name or Avenue?)
4. Isabella (reminds me of crown jewels, also some family history problems)
5. Ava (Braun?)
6. Abigail
7. Olivia (wonder what this does to a little girl's self esteem)
8. Hannah
9. Sophia (like this one, but I'd spell it like the capital of Bulgaria)
10. Samantha (I like this one too)

Boys: (old Testament figures or saints)
1. Jacob
2. Michael (I always think Archangel)
3. Joshua (a strong name but no thanks)
4. Ethan (only name on the boys list without an obvious nickname)
5. Matthew
6. Daniel (a lion tamer!)
7. Christopher (has potential)
8. Andrew
9. Anthony (now a mobster)
10. William (greatest playwrite in history)


No comments: