Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Random Tuesday stuff

  • Ugh. It's hot and humid here. Our nice mild springtime weather feels like it left with Memorial Day. Even the nice (brief) shower we just had didn't cool things down. I'm really hoping for a cool summer for the FP Gal's sake.
  • Of course we could always move to a milder climate...
  • It was a glorious victory. And that is seriously a nice park there.
  • And speaking of maps, I have few but prominent memories of this spot.
  • Rough day at work today. The day after a long weekend is always a busy one as people try and make up ground from the lost time. Today was made worse because of an hour of system issues that made pricing flights difficult or impossible. No sooner was that sorted out than a (very pleasant) woman with limited english skills booked a complex international trip to Europe with me. There came a point when we were trying to find a hotel in Paris near a certain address when I could feel my life force dwindling. I used to have a better linguistic ear but no longer.
  • That's it.

No comments: