Monday, August 27, 2007

Day Five

And everyone is still alive. More than that, we're doing well. Feeding continues without big problems. We're figuring out a nighttime routine. Still short on sleep but figuring it out.
This morning we had a visit from the at-home nurse. This is a bonus we get for checking out of the hospital early. She came right to our house and checked everyone out. Well, not me. Or the cats. But Mama and baby. Everything is good. Aury's weight is good. So is her color. They didn't measure for length so I don't know if that's changed. The FP Gal checked out too.
This afternoon we took a spin out to Target (her first trip). We got some more blankets and changing pads. Time for laundry!

2 comments:

DD4 said...

Wow! You and Sarah are adapting to parenting with flying colors. I'm glad both she and Aurelia (are you going to be calling her Aury?) got a good check-up. Hope to see all of you soon.
Love, Grandma D

Test said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well at your abode (albiet sans sleep). Can you ping me your address, I have something for the three of you. My email: weeone_mn@yahoo.com