Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Take your Daughter to work day



So guess where we went today? I had some paperwork to do so I went in. Mother and daughter were up to the visit so off we went. There were approximately 150 people that were very anxious to see her. They ooohed and ahhhed over her. They told us she looks just perfect (she does) and asked if she was a good baby (she is).
They were also amazed at how well the FP Gal looks. It's hard to believe that she just gave birth less than a week ago. She is up and getting around just fine. Stitches aren't giving her very much trouble anymore.
It's been a good day even though everyone is now tired. These pictures are of 'Relia napping in the family crib. She's the 47th child to sleep in it (number may not be accurate). I think the tradition goes back about 40 years and we're glad to add to it.

4 comments:

Sister David said...

Say, I recognize that onesie! That baby has an awesome sense of style.

~Carrie

Test said...

She looks fantastic!

DD4 said...

Actually, Aurelia is the 14th baby to use the cradle. Josiah was #13. If you turn over the bottom (when she's not in it, of course), you will see each baby's name and the date. Hans, you and Heidi all used it.
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her this weekend and my friends are looking forward to meeting you, Sarah and Aurelia when you bring her to my office next week. :-)

MamaD4 said...

I hate it when people ask "Is she/he a good baby?". I mean, c'mon, how can a baby be BAD?! Of course, she's a good baby! She looks very different from her newborn pictures already. I think I see some Josiah and Annika in her chin and lips. Which is to say, she has a De For chin and lips.