Friday, March 20, 2009

Mexican Pizza

I was making one of those great little Totinos pizzas when the FP Gal got home with Relia. The timing on their homecoming was a little up in the air so I didn't know if I would be eating alone or not. Well, Relia got one look at the pizza cooking and decided that she needed to be fed right now. Not only that but she called it by name. Loudly and repeatedly.
So...we shared a pizza. (Relia and I did; the FP Gal doesn't care for my exotic pizza tastes. Basically, she wants fungus or cheese or nothing at all. Yuck.) I was worried because the pizza was mexican style and I was afraid that Relia would start taking all of America's jobs. Just kidding, I was afraid that the onions and chilies would be too hot for her.
Well, those worries were certainly misplaced. She hoovered the durn thing. And then sucked on her bib to try and get every last bit of mexican pizza goodness that she could. I don't know if we found a new favorite but we certainly achieved happiness tonight.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's my FAVORITE PIZZA! You GO GIRL!

Sarita said...

She paid for it tonight though. You don't buy mexican pizza, you rent it.

Meigan said...

That's my girl - Totino's pizzas are just the best!

You know - I think introducing kids to spicy foods early is the way to go (despite the diaper stuff, S). I'm training my kids to be world travelers, just in case a bunch of cash ever falls down from the sky on us.