Sunday, June 07, 2009

Another cute Relia post

While putting her to bed tonight, we read 'The Going to Bed Book' by Sandra Boynton. The book consists of different animals on an ark getting ready for bed (brushing teeth, getting on pajamas, etc.). She proudly pointed to various critters and told me what they said or what they were. (On a side note, all pigs say "ink".)
When we got to the rhino she said, "Daddy, daddy!". She was full of confidence in her pronouncement. I've long said that I have a face for radio, but not once did I think I looked like a rhino.
It could have been worse, it could have been a walrus.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I wish I knew what was going on her little mind. Wonder why she connects daddy to a rhino?? I'm going to ask her the next time I see her.

Kate said...

HRmmmm..... NOw this is a good one. But confusing!