Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Monday Night Stuff

It's been some time since I've done one of these:
  • This is one of the funnier things I've seen lately. I'd like to get half a dozen of these for my car. Numbers 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 12 and 16. Especially number 10.
  • The ice cream turned out mostly ok. It froze more solidly than past batches and I blame that on the unmixed heavy cream. Still much better than any other blueberry ice cream out there.
  • I love this idea. I could contribute some concepts myself. My writing notebook is already more full than it will ever be emptied.
  • This was easily the funniest thing I saw today (via Althouse).


2 comments:

Meigan said...

Oh dear, that was a funny video. I'm such an Irwin - I must drive people mad.

And loved the bumper stickers!

Hans said...

I could see every one of those bumper stickers on Andrew's car.