Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Early Morning blessings

We're having an early morning at FP Mansion (due to a shift in my schedule for something this evening). At first it was tough on Relia because she's used to sleeping a little later. Also tough on this guy because I like my morning sleep too.
She really wanted to be held, which is nice and sweet but makes it hard to, you know, do anything. I tried putting her in the bouncer and she didn't react well. Then tried her next to her standing toy and that did the trick. Now she's over there smiling at me like she couldn't be happier. Very sweet. Life looks good today.
Why yes, I did sleep the whole night through. Why do you ask?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ha! Sleeping through the whole night makes all the difference in babyland. Good for you!

carrster said...

God Bless sleeping through the night and morning. :)