Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snow again

We've got another snowstorm bearing down on us. The forecast says a possibility of 8 inches accumulation. I don't buy it. I'm guessing more like two and all gone by Monday.
On the other hand I've decided to give in and embrace our eternal winter. If it lasts a only few more months then we can go out with Relia and make her very first snowman. Maybe even sledding. (Don't worry grandmas, we'll be careful with her.) Besides, I never did get any good icicle pictures this year.
So bring it on, King Boreas, bring it on.

1 comment:

carrster said...

I'm so over winter. But if this "snowstorm" comes I hope it comes HUGE...as in we can't leave the house have to stay all snuggly eating nachoes & watching movies with a super-happy baby and electricity that doesn't go off.

Otherwise I don't want it to come at all. (Duluth - 9-15" snow accumulation predicted - pooey)