Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zombie Car Update

For those who read our harrowing story of last night's events, I thought I'd just let you know that the car is still there. I looked around to find some zombie precautions and found this spot. Anything on cars?

7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.

Gun is to machete as car is to bike. Cars are noisy and consume resources you can't always count on having. They're large and can't maneuver easily through blocked roadways. Most only work well where there are roads. Pack an air pump with your machete and you have permanent transportation.

So there you have it. A fun little tip for everyone.

3 comments:

DD4 said...

Bobby and Chad may take the car off your hands for drag racing. Contact Aunt Janet.

Meigan said...

Those zombies in "Dawn of the Dead" weren't that slow. I don't think I'll take my chances with a bike. Or Sarah's car for that matter.

Did the city of Minneapolis call you guys the night before to tell you about the street cleaning? We got a courtesy call the night before they did ours & I just kept thinking, "how polite!"

Peder said...

Meigan, we didn't get a call. Instead they put a sign up behind a tree (and the zombie car) that would have been very difficult to see if it wasn't right in front of our house. The sign was there Tuesday morning and the deadline for removal was 7a on Wednesday.