Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anniversary day




Today marks our third anniversary. We've got many special memories from that crazy day and we're still hoping that our ambush style of wedding will take off and become popular around the country. I gave my fullest version of the story here. A somewhat more complete version with loads of pictures and background can be found here.
We've developed a tradition of going back to the site and taking annual pictures. The FP Gal has them posted here. We were a little worried that it would rain today but we had good luck. After our pictures at the steps we walked back down to the river so that Relia could see it. Awfully cute (of course) and thanks to my unwitting help she almost killed her very first caterpillar.
It's been a good three years and I hope that our good fortune continues. Love you, FP Gal!

2 comments:

carrster said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been THREE YEARS already! Where does the time go?!?

Meigan said...

Oh, congratulations! I love your wedding story!