Thursday, June 05, 2008

Random Thursday Morning Stuff

  • I don't know if we updated, but Relia is feeling fine now, thank you very much. No more fever and she's back to being the happy girl she usually is. The clingy-ness is back to normal (i.e. sometimes too much but not overwhelming). She has slept through last night. In fact, I had to wake her at 830a!
  • I've been given a mission today. I shall go forth and seize a Wii Fit for my lady. (Best Buy doesn't open for another few minutes, so you folks get a blog post.)
  • Did May seem chilly to you? It wasn't just here, it was worldwide. Down almost .2 of a degree from the global norm. Brrrr.
  • Spoke too soon. Just had to deal with a tantrum. That will not be the theme of today, though.
  • And I've called around and no one has the Wii Fit. Guess we'll go to plan B (and no, I don't know what that is yet.)

1 comment:

Meigan said...

I have to read weather forecasts for work, and it's supposed to be the coldest summer on record in 16 years. The only exception? July 4th weekend. So make big plans!